Wednesday, June 24, 2009

No Sugar 'til Vegas!

Until Frank "forced" me to eat some of his wife's AMAZING rum soaked birthday cupcake, I had been sugar free for many (4) months. I have dropped some weight recently due to a hot and heavy extra-marital dalliance...

...by staying away from carbohydrates. I have cheated with some bread from time to time, but go for wheat bread more. I haven't had ANY pasta at all, except one bite, and other than some fried banana pudding with raspberry chipotle sauce that Frank scammed me into eating, I have committed to being sugar free until I go to Vegas in three weeks.

I wanted you all to see a picture of the dessert that will be the end of sugar free for me...

... the Molten Lava cake. I prefer it with some vanilla ice cream and raspberry sauce, but this is the foundation. That's melted ganache by the way! Every restaurant in Vegas has it's own variety.

Second night...


The BIGGEST bowl of Tiramisu that you have ever seen. It's massive and it's DEEEELISH!


Bucca diBeppo is off the stip and is worth the visit. If anything in Vegas feels old school, this is it. Great Italian food, fun atmoshere.
Me, motorcycle, Sturgis... Do I make it? Yes, no, maybe so? Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Of course you'll make it...it's only 3 WEEKS! Come on now! I'm just jealous that it's not ME going back to Vegas. Waaaah!!!

    ReplyDelete