Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Wooden Hairbrush Switch Belt


So... what were YOU beaten with. Even people (liars) who say they don't beat their kids, have grabbed up the belt, shoe, switch, brush, paddle... or had a father that did.



Kim's mom would threaten the wooden spoon just by opening the drawer that it was kept in and that was enough for her and her brother...


My brother and I always knew trouble was coming on the form of the hairbrush...

...when the Aqua Net spray stopped, she came flying in with the hair half-teased, the shiite was about to hit the fan!





Leave a comment on what you were beaten with and we will have it on the air tomorrow. Tell people about my blog because I would like to utilize it for stuff to put on the radio in the morning. I hate Twittering and this is a much more fun way to get in touch with you guys.



4 comments:

  1. I was usually beaten with just a hand as I was the "good child." My sister, however, was typically beaten with a switch from a bush out in our front yard. Dad used to make her pick her own switch (which I never understood). If she got one too small, he then went and got one he deemed appropriate for the severity of the punishment.

    Our next door neighbor was often beaten with a belt. How do we know? Because we could be outside playing and if the windows were open, we could HEAR it! Ouch! That'll teach her not to pour bubbles in the backyard pool, huh?

    I spanked my 4 year old with the non-bristled-end of my hairbrush last week. Whew...I know it hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I blogged about your blog. Click on the link below.

    Stephanie's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom once smacked me across the face with a paint brush..that's not so unusual you say? Well it happened to be covered with Barn Red paint which she was in the middle of painting our fence with...SUCH ABUSE I TELL YA! (and to think people think the spots on my face are just freckles!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. one time with a dr scholls wooden sandal

    ReplyDelete